First day of school!!!

Today was the first day of school. It was boring, scary, and a little bit tedious. I got of the bus (it had three to a seat in every seat but one ) and went to my locker. Then the bell rang so it was off to first period. My first period teacher seems nice. He said that if he didn't know our names ( first or last ) by next Friday we would get an ice cream party.

 Second period was math. I went to my classroom and saw no one I knew and everyone looked a lot older than me. At first I thought I had got the wrong classroom but I double checked. I was in the right spot. I went in and took a spot that didn't have that many people around it. There were only two other seventh graders in my class.

Third period was boring.

Forth  period was band and we watched Kermit the frog and Cookie Monster mystery box.

Fifth was boring.

Sixth was a boring assembly.

Then we got on the buses and went home. Hurray!!!


Emily

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully the rest of the school year won't be quite so boring. I am proud of your good math skills that put you in a class with older kids... you are one smart cookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will make new friends in all your new classes. Maybe you should change your name before Friday so your teacher will have to buy you ice-cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You must not be very good a boring since you have to take three classes in it!

    ReplyDelete