100 things about me!


 My mom did this for her first post so I will try to think think of 100 things about me!

1. I love reading
2. My favorite color is sparkles
3. One of my other favorite colors is green
4. I hate spiders
5. I love The Phantom of the Opera
6. I love cats
7. And dogs
8. And a lot of other animals!!!
9. I have a kindle fire
10. I am slightly crazy ( in a good way...)
11. My favorite book is Threads that Bind by Brant Williams
12. I like Sci-Fi and fantasy books
13. I have been to 44 states
14. I am a very smart person
15. I hate spiders
16. I don't like cleaning my room
17. My mom makes me clean my room
18. I actually like school
19. I have two brothers
20. I also have two cats
21. I love being in plays
22. I am horrible at singing
23. I like to sing
24. I have dirty blond hair ( no my hair is not dirty, it is just the color)
25. I love sugar
26. I love musicals
27. I own chickens
28. Summer is boring to me
29. I love my family
30. I am a night owl
31. I just went on an Alaska cruise
32. I don't really like sports
33. I love the movie The Princess Bride
34. My favorite Disney characters are Pumba and Stich
35. I love traveling
36. I like fairy tales
37. I usually stay up until 1 am reading
38. I own 21 different colors of nail polish ( I need a yellow though...)
39. My cat Tipsy is evil
40. She eats grasshoppers!!!
41. I like to bake cookies
42. I hate vegetables
43. I have never broken a bone
44. I have broken my nose though
45. I lived in my grandparents house for four months while our house was being remodeled
46. I want to go to London and Australia
47. My favorite food is Hawian Haystacks
48. I haven't been to Mexico
49. I don't like to style my hair
50. I get bored a lot
51. I can knit
52. I can't swim very well
53. I don't like trying new foods
54. I like watching lightning storms
55. My nickname is Memily ( don't ask )
56. I love strawberries
57. I don't own one pair of flip-flops
58. I own about five hair brushes because I lose them a lot
59. I don't remember ever having a picture of me in a newspaper
60. I have blue/gray/green eyes
61. I hate math
62. I don't like scary stories
63. I almost never finish projects that I start
64. School starts on my half birthday this year
65. I like giant 5lb.candies
66. I have been to the jelly-belly factory
67. I have a lot of friends
68. I like detective shows
69. I like painting my nails ( see # 38 )
70. I lived in Montana for most of my life
71. I want to put bright colored streaks in my hair
72. My camera is pinkish-purple
73. I have a friend that loves cows
74. I want more Duct tape colors
75. I need braces
76. I want fake glasses sometime so I can prank my friends ( plus they would look cute on me )
77. My new shoes are very cool
78. I don't like shopping for pants, only shirts and shoes
79. I almost never wear jewelry
80. I am not double jointed
81. I usually read two or three books at a time
82. I wish I could time travel
83. I play the clarinet
84. I want a guinea pig
85. I love roller coasters
86. I want to own all of the Harry Potter movies
87. I like tie-die
88. My school mascot is the Bobcat
89. I am having a hard time thinking of 100 things about me
90. I love coco bean cupcakes
91. I have my ears pierced
92. I want an amazon kindle fire gift card for Christmas
93. My favorite candy is rock candy
94. I like crimping my hair
95. I have seen the oscar mayer wienermobile
96. I made and am now painting a doll house
97. I have a chicken named Billina
98. I want a pussy willow tree
99. I like myself, I'm pretty cool
100. I am Emily Derricott and I'm a mormon.

     Have you ever seen those mormon videos? That is why I did #100 like that. Hopefully you know more about me than when you started! Thanks for reading.
                                                                                Emily :)

2 comments:

  1. You are indeed a Krazy Kid and that's one of the things I love about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you being Krazy grandparents!

    ReplyDelete